Proper Job is a CIO and is a locally rooted response to a global issue; that of wasted resources and the profound disconnect between what we buy and what we throw away. It aims to reclaim and retain these wasted resources on behalf of its community, challenging and changing perceptions in the process.
We’re seeking a new Treasurer to work alongside the Chair and Finance Manager to provide oversight of the organisation’s finances and ensure sound financial management. We’re looking for someone who has financial management or accountancy experience and shares our ethos.
• Financial experience, including reporting and compliance.
• Some experience of charity finance, fundraising and pension schemes
• The skills to analyse proposals and examine their financial consequences
• Being prepared to make unpopular recommendations to the board
• A willingness to be available to staff for advice and enquiries on an ad hoc basis
• The ability to present financial information in an accessible way to all stakeholders
How to Apply
Closing Date: 1st January 2022
Location: Chagford, Devon
Hours: 2-4 hours a month