• To ensure the charity complies with its governing document and pursues its defined
• To contribute actively to giving clear strategic direction, setting overall policy, defining
goals and setting targets, and evaluating performance
• To safeguard the charity’s good name and values
• To ensure the charity’s effective and efficient administration
• To ensure the charity’s financial stability, protecting and managing its property and
ensuring the proper investment of its funds.
• To appoint the Chief Executive and monitor his or her performance
How to Apply
Please send a CV and a cover note (no more than 1 page) explaining why you would like to become a Trustee of Partnership for Children and what you could bring to the Board to our Chief Executive Wendy.email@example.com
If you would like an informal chat about the role in advance of applying, please contact Wendy by e-mail to arrange a time for a chat.
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st December however the Trustees will review applications on an ongoing basis with a view to our new Trustees joining the Board in early
Closing Date: 31st December 2021
Location: Partnership for Children’s offices, Kingston-upon-Thames or central London or Zoom
Hours: Up to 4 board meetings annually. Working groups and Sub Committees are organised as required. Staff members may contact individual trustees between meetings on matters relating to their particular areas of expertise.
Salary: Voluntary - reasonable travel expenses may be claimed